Applewood Smoked Almonds

Applewood Smoked Almonds

Applewood Smoked Almonds

Regular price $7.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Burke's Naturals Applewood Smoked Almonds

Ingredients: Almonds, Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Salt, Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Natural Smoke Flavor, Torula Yeast, Spice Extractives, Not More Than 2% Calcium Silicate Added to Prevent Caking), and Apple-wood Smoke Flavor.

Nutrition Facts: Servings 9, Serving Size 1oz (28g), Calories 160, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vit. D 0, Calcium 78mg, Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 192mg (4% DV).

Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products. May Contain Shell Fragments. Contains Known Allergens: Almond.

Product of California.

For discounted pricing for full cases please email

Recently viewed