Butter Toffee Almonds

Butter Toffee Almonds

Butter Toffee Almonds

Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Burke's Naturals Butter Toffee Almonds

Ingredients: Almonds, Sugar, Butter (Cream, [Milk], Salt), Honey, Artificial Vanilla, Salt.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1oz (28g), Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fibre 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 14g, Includes 13g Added Sugars, Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0, Calcium 2%, Iron 6% , Potassium 98mg (2% DV).

Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products. May Contain Shell Fragments.

Contains Known Allergens: Almond, Milk.

Grown, Procced and packaged in California.

Recently viewed