Hickory Smoked Almond

Hickory Smoked Almond

Hickory Smoked Almond

Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Burke's Naturals Hickory Smoked Almond

Flavorful and Crunchy.

Ingredients: Almonds, Sunflower Oil, and Seasoning (Salt, Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Natural Smoke Flavor, Torula Yeast, Spice Extractives, Not More Than 2% Calcium Silicate Added To Prevent Caking).

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1oz (28g), Calories 160, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carbohydrates 6g (2% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vit. D 0, Calcium 78mg, Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 193mg (4% DV).

May Contain Shell Fragments. Contains Known Allergens: Almonds.

Grown, seasoned, and packaged in California.

Recently viewed